Created: 16 September 2015
- Temperature range: 450°C to 1100°C
- Emissivity: greater than 0.995
- Stability: ±0.05°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C to 999.9; 1°C from 1000 to 1090
- Cavity Size 50mm diameter 300mm deep
- Time to temperature: 4 hours
- PC Interface: Included
- Supply: 110Vac, 3kW, 50/60Hz CTE (230Vac and 110Vac to 110Vac Isolating Transformers available.)
- Dimensions: Height 410mm Width 415mm Depth 280mm
- Weight: 30.5kg
The Oberon R uses a Sodium heat Pipe to ensure an exceptionally low temperature gradient along the furnace core. It is ideal for the realization of Aluminium, Silver or Copper ITS-90 Fixed Points.
It may be used as a blackbody source over the range 450°C to 1090°C.
The furnace heater is of the non-inductive bird-cage design insulated by twin bore alumina tubes. The heat pipe is designed so that the inner wall is not subject to thermal expansion stresses from the outer wall before the heat pipe reaches conduction temperature. The working fluid is permanently and safely sealed within the plasma-arc welded enclosure.
Buy: Oberon R 426 - heat pipe, price: ---- euro