Created: 16 September 2015
- Temperature range: 50°C to 350°C
- Emissivity: >0.95
- Stability: ±0.2°C
- Accuracy: ±2
- Display Resolution: 0.01°C - 50 to 99.99. 0.1°C - 100 to 350
- Target Size: Ridged Plate, 70mm Diameter
- Heating Time: 35 minutes
- PC Interface: Included
- Power: 180 Watts typical
- Voltage: 100-130 or 208-240 VAC
- Dimensions: Height 115mm Width 230mm Depth 225mm
- Weight: 3.9kg
When the high accuracy of the Gemini R is not necessary this product offers a cost effective solution for the calibration and testing of infrared thermometers.
The Greybody Model 975 gives fast accurate results with a larger sensing area. A temperature sensor sits just under the target surface and controls the temperature of the source. A custom designed surface sensor is used to set the controller calibration and a traceable certificate is supplied with each source.
Buy: Isotech 975 - greybody source, price: ---- euro