Created: 16 September 2015
- Certified for operation within hazardous areas (ATEX, IECEx Zone 2, FM Class I, Div. 2, EAC TR-TS, Inmetro)
- Fast measuring dynamics (output of measurement data every 10ms) also capture highly pulsating flows
- Reliable measurements of slurries or liquids with gaseous entrainments (>10% of total volume)
- High operational safety with no risk of leaks
- Independent of pipe material, diameter, wall thickness and internal pressure and temperature
- Accurate and repeatable measurement readings - even at extremely low flow rates (high turndown ratio)
- Highly cost efficient in comparison to wetted instrumentation
- Every measurement system is pre-calibrated in-house (traceable to national standards) and delivered with a calibration certificate
- Matched transducers, integrated temperature compensation (according to ANSI/ASME MFC-5.1-2011 regulations) and digital signal processing guarantee a high zero point and flow measurement stability
The FLUXUS F721 is a technological breakthrough in the ultrasonic clamp-on volume and mass flow measurement of liquids.
With its new hardware design and improved, powerful digital signal processing it surpasses any other non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter in terms of
accuracy, reliability and versatility.
Highly sophisticated signal filters, faster than ever processing capacities and substantially improved measurement algorithms make the FLUXUS F721 liquid flow meter a state-of-the-art measuring solution even for the most challenging applications.
The meter adapts itself automatically to the respective measurement conditions and compensates for disturbances such as beam dispersal and
structure-borne noise, allowing for even more precise and reliable measurements. Extreme fast measurement cycles allow for precise real time monitoring of highly dynamic processes.
Pushing the Boundaries
The FLUXUS F721 offers non-intrusive flow measurement of virtually any kind of liquid, from the smallest tubing to the largest penstock, independent of the pressure inside the pipe and over a very large temperature range. Due to its advanced technology, the measurement is unaffected by solid or gaseous entrainments and distinguishes itself by its unrivalled turndown ratio: Even low flows down to only a few liters per hour can be recorded accurately.
As the flowmeter of choice for a very wide range of applications in virtually any industrial sector, the FLUXUS F721 is available with two different enclosure types: aluminium housing for standard applications and stainless steel housing for operation in highly corrosive environments. Both can be used in explosion hazard areas (ATEX, IECEX Zone 2, FM Class I, Div. 2, EAC TR TS, Inmetro).
Ready for Industry 4.0
Further value is added by the meters advanced selfmonitoring capabilities and the possibility of event driven data recording. The flow meter is permanently controlling the quality of the measurement. Such values, but also every other measurement data as well as externally fed in data, e.g. pressure and temperatues, can be chosen to trigger free defined meter functionalities. For instance, in case the quality of the measurement is falling below a predefined value, a temporary recording of high resolution measurement data can automatically be started. Such free configurable event based trigger functionality is not only perfectly suited for measurement diagnostics, but even more for the accurate monitoring of processes and especially the supervision and control of critical operations.
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Power Generation
- District Energy
- Food & Beverage
- Energy Efficiency
Buy: Fluxus F721 - setting standards, price: ---- euro