Created: 16 September 2015
- Non-invasive flow measurement - not causing process shut downs or interrupting supply
- Long term remote measurements outdoors of up to one week
- Measurement ready in less than 5 minutes
- Highly rugged water-tight transducers (IP68) and transmitter
- User-friendly menu navigation - the firmware is specifically adapted to the needs of the water industry
- For nominal diameters of 25 mm to 3 m and flow velocities of 0,01 to 25 m/sec
- Independent of pipe material and manufactured quality
- Digital signal processor (DSP) and signal processing ensure stable and reliable results even under difficult measurement conditions
- High measuring accuracy, even at low flow velocities
FLUXUS® F401 - Portable water and wastewater flow measurements in every environment
The FLUXUS® F401 is FLEXIM's dedicated single channel portable flow meter for applications in the municipial water and wastewater sector offering long term stable and precise bidirectional flow measurements in remote areas outdoor.
As the measurement is carried out from the pipe wall outside and without contact with the water column, there is no need to enter the piping system or to interrupt supply. Thus, the FLUXUS® F401 is the ideal tool for service and maintenance activities, for long or short term monitoring, data logging and existing meter verification.
The FLUXUS® F401 is equipped with water-tight IP68 transducers, with the flow transmitter residing inside a IP67 Pelicase. Combining its internal battery capacity with an additional external battery suitcase (IP67 protected), the F401 offers continous remote measurements outdoors up to a week in duration.
Due to its matched transducer pairs and sophisticated internal signal processing, the F401 is highly zero point stable and recognizes even the smallest flow rates, thus being also the ideal measurement tool for leak detection.
Pipe sizes from 25 mm to 3 m, solid contents of up to 6% by volume as well as old and rusty steel, badly manufactured GRP or even armored concrete pipes (independent or lining and build-up inside the pipe) are not a measurement challenge to the F401.
All this makes the FLUXUS® F401 the superior companion for the daily work of water suppliers, hydrologist and engineering offices.
- Clean measurement process for drinking water system
- Water loss balancing and leak detection
- Verification of sewage lift station performance
- Temporary monitoring of distribution and collection systems
- Verification of pump and valve performance
Buy: Fluxus F401 - water flowmeter, price: ---- euro