Created: 16 September 2015
- Temperature Range 450°C to 1100°C
- Stability ±0.05°C
- Display Resolution 0.1°C
- Cavity Size 50mm diameter 300mm deep
- Time to Temperature 4 hours
- Communications Supplied as standard with serial interface, PC adaptor cable and Cal NotePad
- Power 110 Vac, 1.5kW, 50/60Hz (230 Vac Transformer available)
- Dimensions Height 410mm Width 415mm Depth 280mm Weight 30.5kgs
- Accessories Metal Block Bath - 426-06-05 Adjustable Equalizing Block. Six pockets 8mm x 160mm deep.
- ITS-90 Fixed Point ITL M 17672QS Aluminium Quartz Clad Slim Cell
- Apparatus ITL M 17673QS Silver Quartz Clad Slim Cell
Model 426 is for Aluminium, Silver, Gold or Copper slim fixed point cells as well as for comparison calibration. Heat pipes provide the ideal conditions for the creation and maintenance of slim ITS-90 cells.
The furnace core is a specially-designed stress-free isothermal heat pipe, which provides a very low thermal gradient along the core working length.
The heat pipe is designed so that the inner wall is not subject to thermal expansion stresses from the outer wall before the heat pipe reaches conduction temperature. The working fluid is permanently and safely sealed within the plasma-arc welded enclosure.
The Oberon can be used with Blackbody Fixed Point Cells.
Buy: Oberon 426 - for slim cells, price: ---- euro