Created: 16 September 2015
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Generate vacuum to 90% (27 inHg)
- Generate pressure to 3000 mbar (43 psi)
- Adjustable pressure relief valve for setting maximum output pressure Integral fine control and pressure release valve
- Lightweight, handheld, easy to use
GE's PV210 low pressure pneumatic hand pump is fully portable, easy to use and generates pneumatic pressures in excess of 3000 mbar (43 psi). It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers.
PV210 be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices. This precision pneumatic hand pump includes a unique user adjustable pressure relief setting, enabling setting of maximum pressure.
Buy: Metrology workbenches, price: ---- euro